Our weekday preschool provides the community’s three and four year olds with a challenging, interesting and friendly classroom in which they can grow and develop socially, spiritually, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
THREE YEAR OLD TEACHER (to begin 2020-2021 school year)
Compassionate team player responsible for planning and implementation of lessons, developing relationships with students and parents, and communication with staff and families. View complete job description.
– Undergraduate degree, educational focus preferred, but not required
– Experience in early childhood education/care
– September through May
– Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays from 8:30 AM-11:30 AM
Serious and qualified applicants should:
1. Send a letter of intent and a current resume to the address listed below
2. Contact program director Lisa Shenck at (717) 512-3983
Christ Presbyterian Church Preschool
Attn: Lisa Shenck, Position Application
421 Deerfield Road
Camp Hill, PA 17011