2020-2021 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN: We are currently enrolling 3 and 4 year olds for the 2020-2021 school year that begins in September. 2020-2021 tuition will be $110 per month for the first student, each additional student will receive 25% off their monthly cost. Please contact the Preschool Director (717-938-4730) for additional information or to schedule a tour.
To enroll, please submit the 2020-2021 Registration Form along with your deposit to:
CPC Preschool Enrollment
421 Deerfield Road
Camp Hill, PA 17011.
Children must be age three or four by September 30 of the current school year.
A balanced program of art, music, language arts, coordination skills and free play. Opportunities for creative expression teach sociability and responsibility through experiences such as field trips, puppets, easel painting, blocks, music, outdoor play, play dough, stories, role-playing and puzzles.
Both the 3 and 4 year old classes meet mid-September thru May on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
- To develop a good self-image and encourage the joy of learning in each child.
- To provide opportunities for social development and adjustment to a classroom environment.
- To promote good health and safety habits.
- To develop gross and fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination through play and physical activity.
- To encourage self-expression in language, art, and play in creative atmosphere.
- To develop age-appropriate communication and listening skills.
- To lay a foundation for future educational experiences.
The light and spacious classrooms are on the main floor of the building, within easy access of the parking lot. A well maintained playground with a sandbox, climbing equipment and a large grass covered play area are used during good weather. During inclement weather, play takes place in Fellowship Hall where the children ride tricycles and scooters or play group games. All doors to the church are locked for security during school hours.