There are several groups that meet for fun and fellowship and participate in all kinds of activities.
- Wednesday Nights during the school year provide fun and educational activities for youth and adults alike.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry is a group of people who knit prayer shawls for those in need of comfort.
- PALS Group is open to everyone for fun and fellowship.
There are also two women’s circles:
- Ruth Circle: We are a benevolent fundraising source using money raised from our annual January soup sale and election day bake sales to fund donations to communities agencies that help those in need. Please join us for fellowship and service – new members are always welcome! If you want to know more about us, you may contact Marilyn Parks.
- Esther Circle meets the second Thursday of the month at 12:30 p.m. from September thru June to participate in fellowship and spiritual enrichment through Bible or book study.